Pedram Amini is of counsel to The Ghanooni Law Firm. Pedram leverages his decade of legal experience and knowledge to help put his clients in the best position possible with regards to corporate transactional work.
Pedram has worked in corporate and transactional law and has assisted clients with entity formations and the sales and acquisitions of businesses. He also has experience in debt settlement, family law, civil litigation, healthcare law, corporate law, employment law, and insurance law.
Pedram has worked with small businesses and startups for many years. He intimately understands the pressures small businesses experience when dealing with customers, vendors, creditors, employees, attorneys, and government entities. Pedram understands what it takes to get a business off the ground and can empathize with the business owners’ need to survive and thrive.
Pedram appreciates that bankruptcy can provide real closure to some of his clients so they can start anew. He is passionate about helping his clients overcome financial difficulties and start fresh. Pedram is also a good listener and cares deeply about his clients.
Pedram considers himself a perfectionist and does not back down from a challenge. He believes these qualities help him fight for his clients. Pedram works to aggressively and ethically outmaneuver opposing counsel. Pedram can help you with the following services:
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in California, Pedram helps you look out for your best interests. He can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Corporate Law: Pedram is dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. He fights for the future success of your business.
- Contract Law: For a business to succeed, it is essential to be represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. Pedram can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. He also handle breach of contract cases.
- Business Law: Pedramhandles a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Whether your company is going through a merger or acquisition, Pedram can help guide you through the process. He helps you with every aspect, ensuring that your business continues to succeed.
Pedram is a major sports fan. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, studying history, and listening to classical music.